General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Brût Amsterdam.
Article 1 – Definitions: in these conditions apply:
- Reconsideration: the period within which the customer can exercise his right of withdrawal.
- Consumer: the private not acting in the exercise of profession or business who has a contract with the entrepreneur.
- Day: calendar
- Right of withdrawal: the ability for the consumer to evaluate whether to return the product within the waiting period of the contract.
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and/or remote services to the consumer.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur:
Name: Brût Amsterdam
Business address: Witte de Withstraat 126, 1057 ZH, Amsterdam
Telephone number: 020-7746305
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT-identification number: NL192142501B01
Article 3 – Applicability:
- These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement concluded at a distant between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the contract is concluded, the general terms and conditions will be made available to the customer.
Article 4 – the Offer:
- If an offer has a limited duration or different conditions apply to it, this will be explicitly announced in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and/or services. The description and photos are sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. In this case, photos serve as an example; the delivered product may differ in colour or condition. The entrepreneur assures the quality of the product as illustrated in the pictures.
- Each offer contains enough information in order for the consumer to clearly understand the rights and obligations which are involved in accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- The price including taxes;
- Costs of delivery;
- How the agreement will be achieved and the actions required;
- The method of payment, delivery and the implementation of the contract
Article 5 – The Agreement:
- The agreement is established as the consumer accepts the offer and conforms to the stipulated conditions.
- If the consumer accepts the offer, the trader will immediately confirm the receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur the consumer may annul the contract.
- The entrepreneur will ensure a secure web environment to enable electronic payment.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving any reason within 7 calendar days. This 7 day period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer.
- During this period the consumer will carefully handle the product. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he will retain it. If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to return the product in the original conditions with all accessories and packaging to the entrepreneur.
- If the customer decides to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to cover the costs of return shipping.
- The purchased amount will have to be refunded to the entrepreneur as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after the product has been returned or cancellation of the order.
Article 7 – Price
- The price of the supplied products or services is in euros and include VAT.
- The entrepreneur will apply the margin scheme following the tax for trading goods. Companies can’t thus ask for a refund of VAT.
Article 8 – Conformity and warranty
- Entrepreneur ensures that all products meet the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability, unless otherwise stated.
Article 9 – Delivery and execution
- The place of delivery is the address that the customer makes known to the company.
- Once the entrepreneur will have accepted the order, the shipping of the products will happen within 30 days unless a longer delivery has been discussed with the customer. If delivery is delayed or if an order is only partially carried out, the customer will receive all the products within 30 days after placing the order. In this case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without any penalty.
- The risk of damage or loss of the product rests on the trader’s responsibility up to the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise. B
- Delivery occurs mainly in the Netherlands, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 10 – Disputes
- Agreements and terms between the entrepreneur and the customer refer only to Dutch law.
- All products and materials on brutamsterdam.nl and www.brut.nl are owned by Brût Amsterdam and cannot be copied or used for commercial purposes without permission.